Wednesday, April 27, 2016


It's all fun and games until you have to kill your husband



So, my adventure was interesting from the very beginning.  This story is absolutely true.

I am a very nervous flyer.  I had worked the night before my trip so I was tired and feeling punchy.  My husband was driving me to the airport when a song started playing on his ipod. 

It was AC/DC “Hells Bells”.  I took offense to this (read as superstition) and fast forwarded the music.

The next song that came on was, Lady Gaga “I’m so happy I could die”.  Nope.  Fast forward. 

Next up was Phil Collins “Something happened on the way to heaven”.  Nope nope.  Fast forward. 

Next up was Blue Oyster Cult “(Don’t Fear) The Reaper”.


At this point my husband was almost peeing himself from laughter. 

Not funny, Honey.  Not funny. 
 
Okay, it’s kind of funny now.    ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment