Tuesday, May 10, 2016

I've been 'Apple-ized'

So, I have been assimilated.  ____ will be very happy to know that I have gone over to the dark side.  No more than a month ago, I was a Microsoft/Samsung/Nook user.

Well, I came to DETEST Windows (mainly due to the involuntary updates/yes, they alert you but you cannot see the alert when you are playing WoW).  So, I am happily gaming when my computer suddenly shuts down.  NOT cool!

Hubby mentioned the Apple computers don't do that (he got a MacBook a few months ago).  I said I was willing to take a look.  We entered the Apple Store and ended up walking out with a MacBook Pro 13".  Now maybe 3.5 weeks later, hubby mentioned getting an IPhone.  He wanted me to get one first because if I didn't like it, I could give it to him.  I got an IPhone 6S.  I loved it.

Hubby did not love our trip to Apple as much as I did.  I got distracted from the phone display and wandered over to the IPad display.  I had fun playing with the draw feature of the IPad.  A wonderful salesperson showed me tricks with the IPad and let me know what type would work for what I wanted to do with it.

I walked out of the store with an IPhone 6s and an IPad Pro 9.7".  I went home with my toys and had fun.  I would eventually need a keyboard for the IPad 9.7.  They did not have any of the kind that I liked in the store.  It's a jacket for the IPad that protects the back and also the front. One side holds the IPad in place and the other side is the keyboard.  The keyboard they had in the store was for the 12" model.

Today we went back to Apple for the class, "IPhone basics".  While there we looked for a keyboard that would work but they did not have any that I liked.  Hubby said we could look online.

I have gone completely Apple.  I am the proud owner of a MacBook Pro 15", an IPhone 6S and an IPad 12" (WITH a keyboard).

Note that the products that I now own are NOT the same models mentioned in my post (except for the IPhone 6S).  THAT is a whole *different* story (and one of the main reasons my hubby has gray hair).

No comments:

Post a Comment